- Deep working-knowledge of Africa
- Extensive experience in commercial agriculture
- Innovative product development
Exploding demand for medicinal CBD and THC
According to BAML, CBD in the US, Europe and Canada currently represents roughly $7-billlion. This figure is set to grow to $40-billion by 2032.
Growing under the best natural conditions
- Along the Equator
- Abundance of sun, rain and fertile soil
- All year long
Our diversified portfolio
Distributed production capacity over multiple geographical areas, ensuring a highly dependable and secure supply chain.
- Fully licenced in Uganda, DRC and provisional in Malawi
- Refining and R&D capabilities in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Construction and refinery laboratory facility to be completed July 2019
- Licences for R&D, Import and
MALAWI ACQUISITIONEXM has recently agreed to acquire MM (Operations) Ltd., a sizeable, operational and fully staffed agro-processing business in Malawi which possesses the following:
- $3.5M US in Annual revenue
- 280ha (682 acres) of fully drip-irrigated farmland, planted with Mangoes.
- State-of-the-art 4ha (10 acres) greenhouse nursery capable of growing up to 750,000 cannabis plants.
- Modern 10,000 m2 (107,640 ft2) processing facility and factory.
- Green field site with access to ~1,700ha (4,200 acres) of agricultural land.
- Facility is certified by BRC, HACCP, Kosher, Halal and Rainforest Alliance (Chain of Custody).